Estonian based on the 4 major language acquisition skills
At Opus Lingua Language Centre we focus on the four major second language acquisition skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing.
We continuously improve your listening and speaking skills by:
- using dialogue and group discussions
- pronunciation training – in the class room, language lab and elective courses.
- individual presentation
Your reading and writing skills are developed through:
- textbooks and book excerpts
- the internet, magazines and newspapers
- written assignments – based on real life problems/situations
Opus Lingua Language Centre supports your Estonian learning experience using IT, interactive programs as well as video and sound recording equipment.
All in all you receive a unique and holistic learning experience, making it easier and more fun to learn Estonian.