23/01/2024 - 02/05/2024
5:30 p.l. - 7:00 p.l.
Kategooriad Kategooriad puuduvad
We offer a flexible Estonian A2 course with an intensive blended learning approach taught in English. The intensive A2 level course is a combined course. The 200 ac/h course consists of: 60 ac/h classroom contact lessons and 140 ac/h independent studies. Intensive Estonian is for those who can work independently and are determined to succeed. You must consistently attend classes and be prepared for several hours of weekly homework and independent studies.
The price for the course is 984 eur, it has to be paid before the start of the course because there are limited number of places for this course. The price of the study materials 70 eur will be added to the course fee.
Our next course starts: on 23rd of January 2024
Time and place: Tue/Thu 17.30-19.00, Pühavaimu 6, Tallinn
Number of the students in the course: Max 7 students
As a student at our Opus Lingua language school, you will:
- develop your Estonian reading, writing, listening, and speaking skill
- work with highly qualified, caring teachers
- make new friends and expand your social circle
Class assignments and homework are an important part of your Estonian lessons and you will improve your speaking, reading, writing and listening skills quickly and efficiently if you attend the majority of your classes and do your homework. As a student at Opus Lingua, you are responsible for your own learning and will be expected to:
- prepare for and participate in class
- submit written assignments on time
- meet all course requirements
If you successfully pass the A2 level exam at Innove Foundation, 320 eur will be compensated by the foundation http://www.innove.ee/en/
You will find detailed information about the exam from here: https://www.innove.ee/en/examinations-and-tests/estonian-language-proficiency-examinations/
- There might be changes in the course schedule.
- By enrolling in the course I confirm that I have read and agree with all training conditions which can be found on the homepage under My school > Practical information.